Wednesday, July 20, 2016

Won the appeal of the contests to indigence

UPDATE: I just noticed they changed the docket format in county court 3. There were only one line entries previously. The now opened them into two line entries so you can see what was filed. I now see the court reporter filed something. Why didn't I ever get a copy? They have to file and serve via eFileTexas.gov It doesn't cost anything and saves paper and postage. The court reporter did not send me her contest. I have to get a copy. Thank god I replied to "contests." I thought there were two. I didn't realize there were three. Just like in 10/2012.

Below is a representation of the change in docket.


________________________________

Finally had the time to read the order more thoroughly. It seems the Court Reporter also filed a contest June 20, 2016. She never requested for it to be heard. It was never heard. It was also never served on me. I was not given notice. I never even got a copy. How can these people be so openly corrupt? I will continue to post all the documents and information on this case so people can see this corruption first hand. I now have to pray for a just panel of Justices. I already requested that Justice Sudderth, Justice Lee Ann Dauphinot not serve on the panel. Justice Meier, Justice Gabriel also cannot be on the panel. There will be three Justices on the panel. I assume they must be Justices Walker, Gardner and Livingston. I see they teach at the same schools, are on the same panels, commissions, bars ... as Randy Turner and his wife. I have to hope they will value the law and justice over personal friendships.
_____________________________

The Appeals Court agreed with my argument that the contests were not heard timely and are therefore overruled. That's the law.

Amazing Judge Mike Hrabal knew that I was in the right yet still ruled against me. He knowingly ruled against the law and evidence. It was his own court reporter who made the blunder about the hearing date. I should be thankful. That's probably why court reporters should not try to fill in for court coordinators. They don't know when hearings have to be set. I was shocked when she emailed and said she wanted to change the date. Then she instantly emailed back desperately begging to change it again. Too late.

It's just so shocking that a Judge who swore an oath to uphold the law would work so hard to deprive me of a fair hearing and justice. The corruption in Texas is beyond mind boggling. If these people don't want to uphold the law, they should get another job.

Texas attorney Randy Turner again using his connections to get Judges, court reporters, court coordinators and the DA to do his bidding. Who in their right mind would blindly do what Turner tells them to do? It's only gotten Judges, court reporters in trouble.

Mary Cummins vs Amanda Lollar, Mary Cummins, Amanda Lollar, Bat World, Bat World Sanctuary, Randy Turner, Randall Turner, Randall E Turner, Randall Eugene Turner, attorney, lawyer, fort worth, texas, tarrant county, second court of appeals, 352-248169-10, 352nd District Court, Judge Bonnie Sudderth, Justice Bonnie Sudderth, Judge William Brigham, Justice William Brigham, 2015-002259-2, 2015-002259-3, 02-12-00285-CV, 02-16-00165-CV, county court 3, Judge Mike Hrabal, Mike Hrabal, Judge Jennifer Rymell, Jennifer Rymell, defamation, libel, slander, breach of contract, forgery, fraud, perjury, disbar, unethical, unprofessional, inappropriate

No comments:

Post a Comment