Tuesday, July 12, 2016

Yesterday was hearing for contests to indigence. Judge Mike Hrabal ruled ... I have no idea how he ruled

UPDATE: July 15, 2016:  I just got the court reporter's record. THANK GOD I AUDIO RECORDED THE HEARING! The court reporter cut out what I said. She said in the transcript she couldn't hear me. No one there said that in the audio. How do these people sleep at night doing such unethical, criminal things?

Here is the transcript which is clearly missing my testimony. Shari Steen, Shari Jan Steen (CSR # 4954) NEVER said she couldn't hear me. She never asked me to repeat anything. She knew I audio recorded the hearing yet was still willing to make this false transcription.

http://marycummins.com/transcript%2007112016.pdf

And here's what actually was said.

http://marycummins.com/hearing%20texas%2007112016.mp3

Here is from my email where I tell them I must audio record the hearing. I gave legal notice.

"From: Mary Cummins [mailto:@gmail.com]
Sent: Friday, July 08, 2016 11:03 AM
To: Carla Phelps; Shari J. Steen
Subject: Is there still hearing 7/11 1:00 pm for case 2015-002259-3?

Will there still be a hearing 7/11/16 1:00 pm for indigence, motion telephonic appearance? My indigence was affirmed as no order on contests was made within the allotted time period, see attached. If there is still a hearing, I will be appearing by phone. I am again requesting a court reporter. I will have to audio record the hearing as the court reporter has refused to give me the transcripts. The reporter also audio records the hearings. All parties have already agreed to that. My indigence has now been affirmed in the trial and appeals court for this case. Thanks."

The corruption is unbelievable. And all for what? Just because they want to remove government documents and a video which prove Amanda Lollar committed animal cruelty, violated the Animal Welfare Act and lost her permit.

http://www.marycummins.com/amanda_lollar_bat_world_sactuary_usda_cancelled.pdf

________________________________

The corruption continues. I gave notice that I'd audio record the hearing. I will post it later today and send it to the courts and parties.

I filed a notice to include this in the file. I gave notice the hearing would be recorded. Here is the 5:31 audio mp3. The court reporter also made an audio recording.

http://marycummins.com/hearing%20texas%2007112016.mp3

I have no idea what Judge Mike Hrabal ruled. In court he said "I have no jurisdiction as this affidavit is not notarized. I can't rule." Then Randy Turner handed him an order to sign. I was not allowed to see the order before it was signed. I was not given a chance to object. I have no idea what it says. The docket states as follows,

07/11/2016 Pauper's Contest  (1:00 PM) (Judicial Officer Hrabal, Mike)
Result: Held
07/11/2016 Order       Doc ID# 67
07/11/2016 Appeal - Electronic Confirmation of Notice of Appeal       Doc ID# 68
07/11/2016 Record - Other
07/11/2016 Notice of Appeal       Doc ID# 69

The person representing the clerk sounded embarrassed to even make her non argument. She said "I would need information in order to reply." She has the affidavit. She has the information. I don't yet know if she's complicit in this unethical treatment so I'll refrain from commenting.

Judge Hrabal seemed confused as to how to respond. I know they had ex-parte communications again without me present before the hearing. They did that at the previous ridiculous hearing as well. They confer to try to figure out a way for me to lose even though the evidence and law proves I'm in the right.

Why in the world are these lawyers, Judges doing whatever Randy Turner says? Based on his court history, behavior, filing motion to strike his own witness, inappropriate behavior with me, motion abuse, forgery, fraud and perjury they should not be doing what he says.

Who in their right mind can read Randy Turner's business website where he has his ihatemary page and think he is sane? A licensed Texas attorney should not be posting bizarre false things about a case where he is representing a party. He definitely should not be talking about the size of my breasts when I was 11. There is something very wrong with Randy Turner.

http://web.archive.org/web/20141222203948/http://www.randyturner.com/index.php/randys-cyber-stalker

This was basically the same thing that happened in the last case. I appealed the denial of the oral ruling.

I just received notice from Second Court of Appeals that I appealed the denial of indigence. The trial court must give the appeals court and me a copy of the transcript for review. I'm pretty sure the appeals court must rule for me. This was even more corrupt that the first time I was denied in 2012.

http://www.search.txcourts.gov/Case.aspx?cn=02-16-00165-CV&coa=coa02

The order was just posted online at the link. Here is a jpg of it. Randy Turner wrote it and the Judge signed it. In court Judge Hrabal said he had no jurisdiction to rule. After the hearing is over he signed this.

Judge Mike Hrabal, order, Randy Turner, Randall Turner


Mary Cummins vs Amanda Lollar, Mary Cummins, Amanda Lollar, Bat World, Bat World Sanctuary, Randy Turner, Randall Turner, Randall E Turner, Randall Eugene Turner, attorney, lawyer, fort worth, texas, tarrant county, second court of appeals, 352-248169-10, 352nd District Court, Judge Bonnie Sudderth, Justice Bonnie Sudderth, Judge William Brigham, Justice William Brigham, 2015-002259-2, 2015-002259-3, 02-12-00285-CV, 02-16-00165-CV, county court 3, Judge Mike Hrabal, Mike Hrabal, Judge Jennifer Rymell, Jennifer Rymell, defamation, libel, slander, breach of contract, forgery, fraud, perjury, disbar, unethical, unprofessional, inappropriate

No comments:

Post a Comment