Wednesday, January 4, 2017

Randy Turner finally figured out how to block the web archive after seven years - Crazy ihatemary page he made about me

randyturner.com, randy turner, randall turner, attorney, lawyer, fort worth, texas, cyberstalker, ihatemary

This webpage is in Texas attorney lawyer's business website randyturner.com. He had a link to his hate page against me until recently on the main page of his site, see pic above. That link was there for years. Every person who saw his business website from 2013 to 2016 saw a link to his ihatemary rant about me. Finally a sane person convinced him to remove the link from the start page. His now two ihatemary pages are still in his business site. If you were looking for a lawyer and saw that, would you hire the person? Of course not. He can't even spell the word "cyberstalker." What's even more ironic is he and his client are cyberstalking me. I've never cyberstalked them. It's actually a legal term. You would think a lawyer would know what it means.

I have a robot monitoring his rant page. He still updates it almost every night changing one word here, one there. He truly is obsessed with me.

I knew he would someday figure out how to block the web archive so I intentionally saved many certified versions of it through the web archive and on my computer. Here is one version of the page. Glad I added it as a real exhibit in my appeal. I added physical exhibits and footnoted the links to the websites.

Below Randy Turner a 60+ man talks about the size of my breasts when I was 11.

http://marycummins.com/Defendant_Exhibit_31.pdf

Here's another version.

http://marycummins.com/Randy%20Turner%20_%20Randy%E2%80%99s%20Cyber%20Stalker%2005242016.pdf

Randy Turner clearly has very serious mental issues to post that in his business website. He only makes himself look crazy and obsessed. Anyone who reads that crazy rant would only realize that he's the crazy one.

Mary Cummins vs Amanda Lollar, Mary Cummins, Amanda Lollar, Bat World, Bat World Sanctuary, Randy Turner, Randall Turner, Randall E Turner, Randall Eugene Turner, attorney, lawyer, fort worth, texas, tarrant county, second court of appeals, 352-248169-10, 352nd District Court, Judge Bonnie Sudderth, Justice Bonnie Sudderth, Judge William Brigham, Justice William Brigham, 2015-002259-2, 2015-002259-3, 02-12-00285-CV, 02-16-00165-CV, county court 3, Judge Mike Hrabal, Mike Hrabal, Judge Jennifer Rymell, Jennifer Rymell, defamation, libel, slander, breach of contract, forgery, fraud, perjury, disbar, unethical, unprofessional, inappropriate

No comments:

Post a Comment