Wednesday, May 25, 2016

Appeal case # 02-16-00165-CV is now online. Mary Cummins v Amanda Lollar

UPDATE: Called the court of appeals 06/01/2016 and asked the status. Also asked if I filed everything that is necessary. The first person was nice, looked up the case then put me on hold. Another person returned and they were curt and stated the court will send a letter if they need anything else. They said they could not give me legal advice. Looks like six more years of litigation minimum.
_____________________________

When I sent the notices to County Court 3 I had no idea they were forwarded to the Second Court of Appeals as my "notice of appeal." I thought only my legally filed one was accepted. I didn't think my letters would end up online in the court file. I fully stand behind the letters as they are 100% the truth as always. The case is now online. I will now call and make sure everything was properly filed.

http://www.search.txcourts.gov/Case.aspx?cn=02-16-00165-CV&coa=coa02

Mary Cummins vs Amanda Lollar, Mary Cummins, Amanda Lollar, Bat World, Bat World Sanctuary, Randy Turner, Randall Turner, Randall E Turner, Randall Eugene Turner, attorney, lawyer, fort worth, texas, tarrant county, second court of appeals, 352-248169-10, 2015-002259-2, 2015-002259-3, county court 3, Judge Mike Hrabal, Mike Hrabal, Judge Jennifer Rymell, Jennifer Rymell, defamation, libel, slander, breach of contract, forgery, fraud, perjury, disbar,

No comments:

Post a Comment